miércoles, 5 de junio de 2013

I ate cuí and didn’t take a picture (twice).  A little too fatty for my liking. But the second time was less fatty and more enjoyable. Met the first non-English speaking tourists today! It is kind of exciting! Is it Dutch that they are speaking? I THINK I have been a little harsh on Ecuador and its people. I think it is partially because I am alone. Oh wait why am I alone you ask? The group’s flight was canceled. So for 2 days I have had a hotel room all to myself in the middle of the city with hot water and internet breakfast is included, I get to choose what I want to eat and I have not been this unhappy since exam week. I am already tired of living in a city it feels like a large city and it is not for me. I want to be sweaty and in the forest somewhere. Another confusing pesky thing about Quito, it has some wonderful things that I want to visit, but I am always being told to take a taxi because there are robbers. The fear of robbers is great, even for natives; I was told to whisper so that they couldn’t hear us. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario